“An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.”
There are few experts in the field of education. I am, by no means, one of them. As a veteran educator and administrator, my goal is to share what I know with others to clarify and deepen my own understanding, while hopefully promoting a holistic approach to teaching and learning. Through a rich dialogue on the most important issues in education we can all improve our craft.
The following is a list of topics that are near and dear to my professional heart. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to collaborate on a personalized professional development journey.
- School-based Professional Development
- Growing Sustainable Teacher Leadership
- The Power of Shared Leadership
- Leadership and Change: Creating Innovation in Education
- The Principal’s Role in Closing the Achievement Gap
- School Reform- The National Agenda
- Raising Resilient Children
- Integrating Thinking Maps for Instruction
- Early Literacy- Best Practices